I am a podcast, cd, mp3 junkie. Zig Ziglar famous sales evangelist of recent past, his style was modeled on that of a preacher. Said Go to “Automobile University” play tapes (& later CDs )while you are driving from one Sales Call to the next. He said keep on learning, because listening to music or talk radio is costing you money. How true.
Since most of us now work form home we have to adapt. For me every day at 5:00AM I get out and exercise for an hour plus. This is now my “Exercise University”. This morning the Sandler Sales Podcast had a great session on selling in a hybrid world. Link below:
The gist of the podcast is that we have to adapt and use several methods of communication and create a new sales model that works for us. Using modern tech to keep in touch with our customers, such as a CRM, text, phone, emails etc.
The episode covers:
- What is the best attitude, behavior, and technique on how to succeed at selling in a hybrid world
- Decide what will be done digitally and what won’t
- How to be a helper
- How to contact prospects multiple times in multiple ways
- Spend your time with the Prospect Listening, don’t talk
- Sitting is the new smoking, sit less
- Prep and debrief every call call
- Don’t stack Phone Call Blocks and Zoom calls without prep and debrief time in between